วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch

Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers. read more..

Hot Features
  • Quartz movement
  • Indiglo night-light
  • Alarm feature
  • Dual time zones
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)


Best Deals : Click to see Best Deals


Fabulous watch by JayPea
After searching for a watch I could use for working out and casual activities, I found this one and couldn't be happier. The band fits even my large wrist with room to spare (I usually have to go for a men's size). It is light weight and I have forgotten I'm wearing it several times today! Setting all the modes was very easy and the directions are clear and basic. For my needs, this is the perfect, basic watch and I'm happy that its still feminine enough to look cute.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น