วันพุธที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Timex T5H881 Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor

Timex T5H881 Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor
Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor with a black resin strap and digital display, INDIGLO night-light, 100-hour chronograph, 27-lap memory, 100-hour countdown timer, Alarm with 5 min back up, Water resistant to 50 meters, Target zones, Zone trainer, Average heart rate, Time in zone, Calories burned, Recovery timer, Max heart rate, Digital transmission, Data Recorder compatible read more..

Good Features
  • Heart rate monitor watch for improving your training routine
  • Monitors average heart rate, max heart rate, and calories burned
  • Includes target zones, recovery timer, and 100-hour chronograph
  • 100-hour countdown timer, 27-lap memory, and built-in alarm
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters; includes 3.5-year battery


Cheap Price : Click to see Cheap Price


Love knowing how hard I'm working! by Elle
I've wanted a heart rate monitor for years. I bought this one b/c of the positive reviews here and on a review website. All I wanted was something to tell me my heart rate and calories burned in a workout. This does that and more and is very easy to use. The strap is comfy and sits just below my sports bra. I like knowing exactly how many calories burned and since machines are calibrated for a 150 lb person they don't do so. Since you enter your statistics in this and it monitors your actual heart rate, this does. The first time I used this I pushed myself harder b/c my heart rate was lower than my target when I was running. I definitely recommend this.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น