วันอังคารที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Invicta Men's 6026 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch

Invicta Men's 6026 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Effortlessly matching any suit, this trendy Invicta automatic, with its cool, bold design, will elegantly go with anyone's style. read more..

Best Features
  • Quality 21-jewels Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
  • Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished two-tone stainless steel case and bracelet
  • Date function
  • Black dial with gold tone hands and hour markers; luminous; black unidirectional bezel; magnified date window; sweeping second hand; exhibition case back
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)


Hot Deals : Click to see Hot Deals


Worth The Price by mvcrez
This watch is well worth $80.



When the watch arrived, it was nestled in a rich looking yellow velour box and carefully wrapped in plastic. The watch has a decent heft to it and once I got it completely free from its protective coating, I was pleasantly surprised at how the lustre of the gold (not overly shiny and cheap looking) juxtaposed nicely against the slightly matte stainless steel of the watch case and bracelet. The crystal is bright, and the underlying face, numerals and hands, all topped by the Invicta logo smile brilliantly at me every time I check my wrist. The double clasp closes with an assuring "click", and the etched logo adds to the class of the watch.



I went about setting the watch that first and have since worn it almost daily at my office job. The watch gains about a minute a day, which is what my much more expensive Rolex does, but stops running after about 12 hours off my wrist. My Rolex goes about 36 hours. But the Invicta has held up to the "rigors" of everyday wear and still garners envious glances and comments, especially from those who don't know what I paid for it.



I gave the watch four stars for a few reasons. First, the crown doesn't screw down, which makes me wonder how watertight the case really is. I wasn't planning to wear it diving (Invicta claims it can go 200 meters), but now I won't ever wear it while I'm washing the car. Also, there is only 'one stop' on the stem. Not sure if that's the correct terminology, but unlike my Rolex, which has two stops, you must pull the Invicta'a stem out and wind the hands around the dial two times (24 hours) to get the date to advance one number. On the Rolex, the first 'stop' allows you to wind through the dates -the hands don't move- and on the second stop, the date doesn't move and the hand positions change. Makes adjusting the date/time a whole lot easier.



The third reason for the four star rating is because of the size of the Invicta's bracelet. I'm six feet tall, 180 lbs. Out of the box I was able to put the Invicta over my open hand with the clasp closed. A trip to the local mall's watch shop easily corrected that, but it cost me an additional $15 to have a few links removed.



Last, I am reminded of an axiom that my mother imparted to me as a child: 'you get what you pay for.' The Invicta was cheap, there's no mincing words. So for that reason, I didn't have high expectations for a quality product when it arrived. I was pleasantly surprised like I said, but now, it remains to be seen how long the watch will last. Yes, it has a pretty generous warranty, but by the time you pay to ship it to Invicta and fork over the handling charge they require, you've spent just slightly half of what it would cost you to just buy a new 6026.



So overall, worth $80. Looks and feels like my Rolex and keeps time just as accurately. You can buy 80 Invicta 6026s for what the Rolex is worth though. Also, I recommend you purchase the $8 resizing tool Amazon recommends when you buy the watch. It took the 16 year old at my local mall about six minutes to resize my watch, and she did it with a cell phone cradled on her shoulder!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น