วันพุธที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Luminox 3051.BO Navy Seal Blackout Men's Military Watch

Luminox 3051.BO Navy Seal Blackout Men's Military Watch
Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Colormark Mens Date Quartz 3051 read more..

Best Deals : Click to see Best Deals


Cool Cool Watch! by Oranje
My Wife saw this gem and alerted me! I was looking at the TIMEX model with 200 depth meter water resistant as well. Once I saw it, TIMEX seems way off! Love the design, rubber strap (no more rotten leather smell) and also the light weight! It's really a cool watch out there! I also love the back case with Navy Seal Logo. Wow~ it increases the cool factor! It also comes with serial no! It further enhances it's uniqueness!



I was proven right! Now, it's out of stock! Guys, get it, if you can find one. You can use it for work and play! No regrets!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น