วันเสาร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Garmin Forerunner 110 Men's Black / Red

Garmin Forerunner 110 Men's Black / Red
The Forerunner 110 is Garmin's easiest watch for tracking your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows heart rate, how far, and how fast - with no extra bells and whistles. There's virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run, walk, or train with it. read more..

Hot Features
  • Data upload to Garmin Connect with include USB cable interface (track your runs on Google maps!)


Cheap Price : Click to see Cheap Price


Easy to use, and works well by Andrew Mogendorff
I've had this watch for a few weeks now and have been very impressed. It's light, compact and looks pretty good too. I saw another guy last week who was wearing an older running watch - the display was huge! I'm very happy with this Garmin and have worn it as a regular watch a few times too.



I'm also happy with the performance. I'm not sure why other reviews say that current pace isn't shown on the display - it very clearly is. The top third of the display shows total distance, the center toggles between time and heart rate, and the bottom third shows current pace. When you complete a mile it shows average pace for 10 seconds or so, then goes back to current pace. Perhaps there was a software update since the reviews were written - when I connected the watch to my PC and went to Garmin's website an update was automatically downloaded and installed (very easy process) so if I'm being charitable to those reviewers I'd assume that was the case.



The buttons on the watch work really well, and were easy to learn - I don't want to think about how to use them while I'm running, and after the first couple of times using it I don't have to. They feel responsive and solid. I've run in the rain and had no problems with moisture damage.



The link to Garmin's site is also very nice. It's easy to upload your activities, and the information it shows is very clear. I love seeing the maps of where I've been, and using the play feature to see how my pace and heart rate vary with location and elevation changes, plus estimated calories burned.



The only criticism I'd have is that it's not always 100% easy to connect the USB cable to the watch, as they've used a clip thing rather than a port, but I would guess they didn't want moisture to get in the port.



Overall I'm extremely pleased with this. It's given me the confidence and information to run by myself instead of relying on running buddies to keep me on pace, and has been a great motivator for my running, and my times have definitely improved. Definitely five stars

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น