วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch

Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers. read more..

Good Features
  • Quartz movement
  • Indiglo night-light
  • Alarm feature
  • Dual time zones
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


Great watch for the price! by JLM
Really nice-looking watch - a touch more feminine than my last grey/blue Timex Ironman that I received as a gift (that crapped out when I went swimming with it... so much for water resistant to 100m - I didn't even go 10ft and water got it and broke it). Anyways, it took a little getting used to seeing the seconds tick by on the top row, with the day and date showing but not the month, but it was an easy adjustment. The buttons are a little smaller than those on the Ironman so it's good I have small fingers to push them (though I have to push them a couple of times before it takes effect on occasion). The only other thing I wish I could change was the beeping sound that you can't turn off whenever you change mode or do any setting changes. But other than these minor issues, it is really a great watch, and I can't really complain about the price... you can't beat $15! If this one dies, I would definitely buy this one again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น