วันจันทร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Timex T5G971 Unisex Sports Personal Heart Rate Monitor Watch

Timex T5G971 Unisex Sports Personal Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor with a gray resin strap and digital display with orange accents, INDIGLO night-light, 100-hour chronograph, 27-lap memory, 100-hour countdown timer, Alarm with 5 min back up, Water resistant to 50 meters, Target zones, Zone trainer, Average heart rate, Time in zone, Calories burned, Recovery timer, Max heart rate, Digital transmission, Data Recorder compatible read more..

Features
  • Heart rate monitoring watch sized for both men and women
  • Chest strap heart rate monitor works with watch to provide target zones and time in zone
  • Workout review that recalls activity time and average/peak heart rates
  • Month/day/date display with 12/24-hour time
  • Watch is water resistant to 30 meters (165 feet); up to 2-year battery life


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


Good, Simple, and Easy to Use by Rojo
I had looked at different heart rate monitor watches and saw this one had the best ratings for the price range. I didn't want to wait for the delivery so instead I bought a different brand at Walmart for a few dollars more. I was unsatisfied with the other brand and returned it. I bought the Timex on Amazon and I like it much better. It has a more intuitive interface that makes it easy to use. I haven't used it enough to comment any more on it but based on looks, features, ease of use, and price, I give this 4 start.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น