วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Timex Women's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5J151

Timex Women's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5J151
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers. read more..

Features
  • Quartz movement
  • Indiglo night-light
  • Alarm feature
  • Dual time zones
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)


Hot Deals : Click to see Hot Deals


Like it alot, except for one thing. by L. Stephens
I really like this watch. It's comfortable to wear to work everyday. The only complaint I have is setting it. Even with the instructions, it's hard to set. I'm not really sure how I did it the first time, but now with Daylight Savings, I can't reset it, so I just have to add an hour for the next 6 months till we change again. Or maybe I can find someone who can figure it out.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น