วันพุธที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Womens Polar FT4 Women's

Womens Polar FT4 Women's
Women's POLAR® FT4 HEART RATE MONITOR :: Reach goals quicker and easier with your Polar® FT4 Heart Rate Monitor. Track heart rate in target zones, personal improvements, calories, and a whole lot more. Graphically displays your target zone for easier viewing. Dual time zone, 8 languages, comfy heart rate strap. read more..

Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


Great monitor for first-time user by A. Arnold
I've been working out for years and have never been sure exactly how many calories I work off while I'm at the gym or running outside or doing a workout DVD. This watch calculates how many calories I burned and what my average and top heart rate were for each session. Two HUGE things that I've also noticed since using this watch - it syncs up with the machines at the gym so I don't have to look at it while I'm working out, and it keeps me motivated to hit however many calories I plan on for the day. Great purchase - cannot recommend Polar enough! (They also have a website you can log your data on, but I find it to be cumbersome, so I'll just keep using SparkPeople.com.)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น