วันศุกร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E231

Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E231
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers. read more..

Hot Features
  • Quartz movement
  • Chronograph controls; 9 Interval timers
  • 5 alarm feature
  • Training log stores workouts
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)


Cheap Price : Click to see Cheap Price


Simply the BEST!! by Michael DENNISUK
The Timex Ironman 100 lap FLIX is simply the best. I've tried others and they just don't match up. This watch has so many features that I use on a daily basis. First, the digital display is large enough for my old eyes to read it w/o glasses. The 100 lap chronograph feature is great for me as a track coach because, in addition to logging my own runs, I can store splits from my kids workouts. The timer is great for a variety of activities. The 5 alarms are great!! This is the best watch of it's type out there!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น